12 Pack Neck Gaiters
- Life moves fast. Neck gaiters offer a convenient and comfortable way to carry a face covering with you without slowing you down.
- Our seamless tube bandanas are made of premium, breathable poly-microfiber that creates a cushion of warmth but does not trap humidity, making them perfect to wear all day long.
- No matter what the weather throws at you, heat, cold, sun, snow, or wind, a neck gaiter shields you from the elements.
- Gaiters also protect your from dirt, dust, pollen, sand and germs.
- With two-way stretch, our neck gaiters fit comfortably without feeling strangle-y.
- Neck gaiters, sometimes called balaclava masks, are stylish. With a selection of classic colors to choose from, they coordinate with virtually any outfit.
- Neck gaiters are the accessory of choice for active people. You can wear it to the gym and with your street clothes afterwards.
- Neck gaiters are great because they work for everyone. Unisex, they’re a one-size-fits-all type of accessory and suitable for people of all ages.
- Because they’re seamless and don’t need to be tied or untied, tube bandanas are super handy. You never have to worry about accidentally losing yours.
- Convenient and comfy are two more words that describe neck gaiters. Pull them up when you need coverage then slide them down when you don’t. It doesn’t get much easier than that.
- A neck gaiter does much more than just cover your mouth and nose. You can pull it up to protect your ears, and go even further and cover the top of your head. With a couple of twists, you can cover everything except your eyes.
- No one needs to see your bedhead if you wrap it up in a neck gaiter.
- A gaiter also works as a headband and keep stinging sweat out of your eyes.
- Wear a neck gaiter inside your bike or motorcycle helmet for cushioning and to absorb stinky sweat.
- Our neck gaiters are economically priced so you can afford to keep spares around, and even give a couple away if you want.
- Take a neck gaiter on your next hike to wear as a sweatband. It releases perspiration without sliding off your head.
- Neck gaiters have uses beyond being worn on the neck and head. If you strain your wrist or elbow, you can wrap it up to give it some support with a neck gaiter.
- Protect your hands from dirty, rough or otherwise painful surfaces, like a saw handle or the wire handle of a bucket.
- If your tube bandana disappears, check your pet’s corner. Animals love to curl up inside cozy neck gaiters.
- Our neck gaiters and all of our apparel are machine-washable so clean-up is a snap.
- Color options include classic colors like black, light grey, royal blue and red; brights like orange, neon green and neon yellow, and even camo and American flag patterns so you can always find something to coordinate with your clothes and express your personal style.
- Neck gaiters are the kind of thing you want to keep on hand, just in case. Toss a couple in your car, your, desk, your gym bag, or your purse because you never know when you might need one.
- Dimensions: 10 x 20 inches
- Weight: 1.3 ounces
- 100% Soft Polyester Microfiber
- Seamless Construction
- 2-Way Lateral Stretch
- Moisture Wicking
- Stain Resistant
- Odor Control
- Machine Wash
- Air Dry
- No Iron
- One Size Fits Most